A game system based on the mechanic: dice roll + invoked and tagged Aspects.
- A Spark in Fate Core ● 'This is an expansion of the (soon to be) award winning Fate Core, focussing on the process of collaborative world building. It includes some of the concepts found in The Spark RPG and helps you build an engaging setting with a history, fraught with danger and potential for growth.'
- "and Bake For 15 Minutes" Fudge ● "a simple character creation and brief game play paradigm for Grey Ghost Press's Fudge RPG"
- Diaspora ● Singularity FATE-based role-playing.
- FATE 2E ● A universal game based on the FATE engine.
- Fate Accelerated Edition ● A lite version of the fractal role-playing game Fate.
- Fate Core System ● An extended version of the fractal role-playing game Fate.
- Fate System Toolkit ● A toolkit for the Fate tabletop RPG.
- Free FATE ● A free, expanded version of FATE.
- F-Sharp ● The bare bones of FATE.
- Fudge ● An early generic RPG.
- Malmsturm ● A German fantasy game based on FATE.
- MULRAH ● An RPG that has undergone considerable changes in recent versions.
- Spirit of the Century ● Pulp two-fisted adventure in the 1930s.
- Thetis ● A world of nautical fantasy adventure.
- Tri-Fold FATE ● The basic rules of FATE on three pages.
- Evil Hat Productions ● A small press RPG company.