Works that speculate on potential futures or different realities.
- Adventures Of The Space Patrol ● Retro-Cute Sci-Fi Role-Playing
- Astral Dreams ● A space opera miniatures wargame.
- Cascade Failure ● Life in a post-apocalyptic future.
- Crash!/Lanterns of The Dead ● "Crash / Lanterns of the Dead is two game in one: a game about a crashed astronaut, and a game about an alien culture."
- Diaspora ● Singularity FATE-based role-playing.
- Engine Heart ● An RPG in a post-human world.
- FUBAR ● You've been screwed … and at least one person wants you dead.
- Ghost Runner ● As a Ghost Runner, you the players must track down rogue Ghosts, pulled from the afterlife and embedded into cybernetic SHELS which are used to hold these spirits to the world.
- Gunwave ● A system for playing the angsty teens of a mecha anime series.
- Longshot ● A science fiction Western.
- Lunatics ● "Lunatics is a story about the first permanent settlement off of the Earth, in a tiny colony on the Moon near Sinus Iridium."
- Mutant Future ● Post-apocalyptic role-playing compatible with Labyrinth Lord.
- Star Blades ● Science fiction role-playing using the original Dungeons & Dragons rules.
- Sufficiently Advanced Technologies ● A 16-player LARP inspired by Doctor Who.
- Tears of Steel ● The results of the Blender Foundation's Mango Project: a sci-fi romance.
- Tech Noir ● A cyberpunk game that uses a d20.
- The Fifth World ● Humans after civilisation.
- Traveller ● A long-lived role-playing game with some setting details.