A Creative Commons licence which forbids adapting the work or copying it for commercial purposes.
- 4CC ● A superhero RPG.
- A Story of Healing ● The first CC licensed Academy Award winning film.
- Eastern Standard Tribe ● A book of the near future.
- Framed!! ● Short videos about how law constraints culture.
- Gold ● An online show about competitive role-playing.
- Google Chrome (comic book) ● An introduction to Google's open source browser project.
- Heroes Against Darkness ● "[A] modern d20 RPG system that combines speed and simplicity with balance and depth."
- History of Graphic Design ● A graphic design primer.
- How Open Is It? ● Defining open access.
- Hyperbole And A Half ● A comic.
- Love Is Eternal Sacred Light ● A Paul Simon song released as common content.
- Lowering The Bar ● Funny tales of the law.
- Machine of Death ● This book, unlike most others, started its life as an offhand comment made by a bright green Tyrannosaurus rex.
- Myths Retold ● An informal take on myth, legend and fairy tale.
- Pirate Cinema ● "Pirate Cinema successfully follows the same pattern as his previous YA novels, mixing an adventurous, whip smart young main character with a relevant socio-political theme and wrapping all of it in a fast-paced, entertaining story."
- SCIRES-IT ● '[P]rovides a forum for the exchange and sharing of know-how in the areas of Digitalization and Multimedia Technologies and Information & Communication Technology (ICT) in support of Cultural and environmental Heritage (CH) documentation, preservation and fruition.'
- Sharing ● 'Sharing makes a case for the legitimacy and usefulness of non-market sharing between individuals of digital works.'
- SMAF 17 ● A 'role-playing game where you take the role of survivors in one of what can only be the last of humanity’s outposts.'
- Take-Back-Toe ● A simple, abstract board game.
- Talislanta ● A role-playing game without any elves.
- The Ware Tetralogy ● Sci-fi about human-cyborg relations.
- TPB AFK: The Pirate Bay Away from Keyboard ● A documentary about a court case against The Pirate Bay
- Catching the Waves ● Reviews of gratis and CC-licensed music.