A copyleft licence for manuals and software guides.
- An Anarchist FAQ ● 'This web page holds an anarchist FAQ. Its aim is to present what anarchism really stands for and indicate why you should become an anarchist.'
- Army Brats ● "Welcome to Fort Biloxi. Your parents have sent you to military school to "help you focus". What could be scarier than military school? How about being one of the new kids? Luckily, you have a cunning plan. You and the other new kids (the other players) are going to try to get expelled so you can go back to public school with all your friends."
- Brigandine ● 'Brigandine is a 28mm skirmish-level fantasy wargame that aims for speed and simplicity.'
- Circe ● One of the first games to be open source.
- Drafting The Gift Domain ● "an introduction to Open Content projects with respect to how they work, how they are designed, and how they continue to exist alongside Market driven entities."
- Engine Heart ● An RPG in a post-human world.
- Free as in Freedom ● A biography of free software guru Richard Stallman.
- Gods & Monsters ● An old-school style fantasy RPG.
- JAGS ● A universal generic games system.
- Open Source Cookbook ● Recipes for food and cocktails.
- Sacred Steel ● An RPG once lost, but capable of preservation thanks to its open licence.
- Tex for the Impatient ● 'TeX for the Impatient is a ~350 page book on TeX, plain TeX, and Eplain, written by Paul Abrahams, Kathryn Hargreaves, and Karl Berry.'
- The GNU C Programming Tutorial ● "This book is a tutorial for the computer programming language C."
- The Green ● A Donjon supplement by Valent Games.
- Xochitlcozamalotl ● Aztec daisies, god-rabbits and divine parties meet in this Aztec soap opera.