A retired noncommercial common content licence.
The OpenContent License is abbreviated 'OPL'. It was replaced by the Open Publication License, which is not abbreviated 'OPL'.
- Draft ● A generic RPG with rules for magic and hit locations.
- Epitome ● A free, universal RPG.
- Grey Lotus ● A fantasy RPG with a freeform magic system.
- Island of Eo ● A Risus supplement.
- Lycadian ● An elaborate fantasy setting and accompanying rules engine.
- Mirima Tyalie ● A simple fantasy RPG.
- Project 74 ● A rules-lite game that works only in conjunction with early editions of Dungeons & Dragons
- Star Quest ● A science fiction game and a setting with no strict cannon.
- The Cathedral and The Bazaar ● Why open source works.
- The World of Glain ● A setting for use with any D&D style game.
- World of Nevermore ● A setting for Advanced Dungeons & Dragons.