Some works aren't libre yet, but their creators have promised that they will be.
- Cerebus the Aardvark is supposed to enter the public domain when the creator dies. (1), (2)
- The Spark RPG is, according to this blog post, destined to be CC BY. (1)
- The Pirate Bay - Away from Keyboard was advertised as to be released as CC BY-SA on its Kickstarter, but was in fact released under a non-free licence. (1), (2)
Other works aren't completed yet, but should be libre when they are.
- Chronicles of the Rift. Funded 21/5/2014. Alpha expected by mid August 2014. (1) (CC BY; Apache license)
- Two-thirds of the Prismatic Art Collection money has been spent to date. (CC BY-SA)
- Worlds in Peril will be CC BY licensed when released.
- Strays will be CC BY licensed when released.
- The Open Source Music Textbook will be CC BY-SA when released.
- Crystal Picnic
- No Country for Old Kobolds
- Kenney Land 4,000 assets
- Libre Calendar 2015 (CC BY)
- Issues in Open Data (CC BY)
- Legacy: Life Among the Ruins (CC BY): "After the kickstarter all text for Legacy will be released for free under the CC-BY 4.0 license so that you can create new playbooks and hacks of the game and release them without any legal worries."
- Worlds in Peril (CC BY)
Other works may end up libre licensed.
- Malandros, by Coalhada. Coalhada is considering a CC BY licence. (1)