A designer of common content tabletop games.
- 3: Unnatural Encounters ● Contemporary, surreal horror where the highest goal is surviving more or less intact.
- Crawling for Cash ● Bleak, nihilistic dungeon-crawling.
- Destiny of the Metal Gods ● Pseudo-viking medieval Ragnarok mecha.
- His Due ● Ordinary people find some of their memories have been taken in exchange for deadly magical powers.
- Lairshare ● A game about sharing a house with galactic dictators.
- Mayhem Academy ● Enrol at a private school for tomorrow's amoral killing machines.
- Merchants' Reach ● A supplement for Rivers and Lakes that brings wuxia action into a ciy environment, with NPCs, factions and rules for firearms.
- Night of the Sevens ● A supplement for Rivers and Lakes containing optional rules and a series of linked quests.
- Out for Blood ● Unofficial supplement for Feng Shui.
- Putting The Band Back Together ● Anarchy reigns when an obsessive, talentless band reforms for one last tour, heedless of body count.
- Ring of Changes ● Fight a conspiracy with your cabal of alchemists.
- Rivers & Lakes ● A slimline historical wuxia game.
- Somnambulance ● Teenagers struggle to discover the truth behind their mysterious sleep-walking.
- Sorcerer's Symposium ● A madcap game of magic running out of control at a wizards' conference.
- The Last Challenge ● Old warriors gather round a campfire to tell stories of their exploits and prepare for the final battle of their careers.
- Warlord's Wager ● Contest and intrigue at the Warlord's court.