Game designer for Bully Pulpit Games.
- Anchorhold ● A complete RPG setting.
- Bloody Forks Of The Ohio ● A Lady Blackbird hack where George Washington faces off against the French.
- Cap & Trade ● A game to teach people about carbon pricing.
- Danger Mountain ● Play in a 1970s environmental movie.
- Death School ● America's enemies attack a school for elite agents.
- Drowning & Falling ● The Fantasy Role-Playing Game of Adventure and Death from Drowning and Falling
- Dulse ● A game about relationships, ideals, and the choices we make to preserve or destroy them.
- Dungeon Squad ● A simple dungeon-crawl game.
- Dungeon Squad 2 ● A fantasy RPG designed for quick play and no fuss.
- Frost Devils ● An Alaskan take on Dust Devils.
- Ghosts ● Your fantasy city is under siege. Play both the living and the dead.
- Hot Lamp ● Two detectives interrogate two suspects.
- Khas Fara, Village of Fear ● An evil witch has taken over a small town.
- News Hole ● A LARP about the death of journalism.
- Pirate Squad ● A Dungeon Squad hack for piratical adventures.
- Post Apoc-Bird ● A Lady Blackbird hack set in a distant, post-apocalyptic future.
- Story Games Names Project ● A big book of names from different cultures.
- The Beggar's Opera (RPG) ● An experimental RPG based on the John Gay play of the same name.
- The Penthouse ● A Fiasco playset.
- The Plant ● A solo RPG where you play someone crawling around the innards of a power plant.
- The Trial of Poland ● The rise of Solidarity in Poland.
- We Are Here to See the Evil Wizard Kormákur ● A group travels to see the evil wizard Kormákur.
- Xochitlcozamalotl ● Aztec daisies, god-rabbits and divine parties meet in this Aztec soap opera.